1) Have been convicted of any criminal offense;
2) Have been charged with any criminal offense, where such charge has not been resolved;
3) Have engaged in fraud or willful misrepresentation in connection with any official matter or application before a government agency;
4) Have abused any program related to receipt of public benefits;
5) Are subject to a final order of removal, but who have not complied with their legal obligation to depart the United States; or
6) In the judgment of an immigration officer, otherwise pose a risk to public safety or national security.
The list above, which is found under Section 5 of the Order, prioritizes the removal of such undocumented immigrants. The laws on immigration in the United States seem to be one of the main focuses of the current administration, which could affect over 11 million undocumented persons now living in the U.S. The entire Order can be read here. If you know someone who has questions or concerns about the current immigration policy, please have them call me. Thank you!